Admin template file nominations wanted for “Steal of the Week” Email Campaign

Next week, our email marketing team will be running a “Steal Of the Week” campaign to promote an Admin Template file whose author will be happy to sell at a 50% discount from their usual price.

If chosen, your item will be promoted in an email to an engaged list of subscribers and promoted as a discounted item. We will be sure to list your prices clearly.

The discount is applicable based on the price of your item as of 5pm on Monday 17 April AEST (“Original Price”).

By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your price to 50% of its Original Price, starting from Wednesday 26 April at 5pm AEST through to Saturday 29 April at 6pm AEST. This change will take place automatically for the successfully chosen item.

If you’d like to be in the running to be featured, read the instructions carefully and post in this forum thread.

What’s in it for me?
We’ll be officially featuring you via an email campaign! Approximately 600k recipients will receive notice of the discount and be directed to your item/portfolio. You can check out an example of what the email will look like here!

When is it going to run?
Wednesday 26 April at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) through to Saturday 29 April at 6pm (AEST).

What’s the process?
Put your nominations below and add a link to your item (you must be the author of the item). The item we promote will be randomly selected from eligible submissions.

Who can nominate an item?
Only the creator of the item can nominate it for this promotion.

Criteria for selection
In order for a file to be considered for the draw, the item must meet the following criteria:
You must be the author of the file you’re submitting
The file must be an Admin Template file
The file must have sold at least 5 times

We retain sole discretion over the files we promote, and we may change the content and format of the promotion (including which files are promoted) during the promotion in order to ensure it remains fresh and generally irresistible to buyers.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
Easy. If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

Any other questions?
Drop a line here in this thread!

Hello,
I hope i can submit more than one.

please find my links below

Clear - VueJS + Bootstrap Admin

Admire - Bootstrap 4 + Laravel Admin

Fitness Admin

Please find mine

Clean - Laravel starter kit

Core Plus - Admin template with laravel blade files and laravel spark skin

Here are mine

Angular 4 Template

Bootstrap Template

Ample Admin - Ultimate Bootstrap Admin Template

Elite Bootstrap4 Admin Template - The Ultimate Multipurpose Admin Template

Hi, Please find our link

https://themeforest.net/item/kenny-dashboard-admin-site-responsive-template/18622318

I`m in for this promotion

We nominate Neon Admin Template

@matthewcoxy do you care to announce who has been chosen?

1 Like

Apparently this campaign should be active already?

Hey all!

The campaign was delayed due to a couple of last minute changes. We’ll be deciding on the item and launching the promotion a little later this afternoon (Aus time).

I’ll let you know who the selected item was before we go live.

Hey all,

A big thank-you for participating. The theme we’re going to be using for this promotion will be @iamnyasha’s Primer theme.

Here’s a copy of the mail-out for those interested! :slight_smile:

Thanks for participating, we’ll be back again soon with more opportunities like this!

Oh wow!!! Thanks a lot Envato

something like that for php scripts category on codecanyon?

When is this going to happen again for Admin Templates?