Envato’s marketing team are looking for best-selling and top trending items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon and VideoHive to feature in upcoming email-based “Steals of the Week” sale campaigns.
A limited selection of items will be scheduled at your nominated discount of between 30-50% and promoted in an email to an engaged audience of over 800,000 web, code and creative stock users.
Note: In addition to individual email-featured items, we will be including curated discount collections! These are a small selection of sale items, displayed on a dedicated sale filter page that is promoted to our email audience. By nominating your item(s) below, you will also be eligible for selection in this additional promotional opportunity.
Items featured in campaigns receive a significant amount of exposure, which can flow on to more people viewing your profile, portfolio, and the other items you have for sale. Items will also be visible in the sale search filter, and may be promoted by affiliates.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Read all the information contained in this forum post. If you have any questions, just ask us in this posts’ thread.
Step 2: Nominate your item(s) using the form below, by telling us;
- Your username, email and the item you wish to nominate
- Your chosen discount between 30-50%, that your item (if selected) would be set at for a 7 day period, during May, June or July 2023.
- Any anticipated periods during which you are planning to schedule discounts for the nominated items throughout May, June or July 2023. This is to assist with managing consistency with our Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines
- Step 3: Envato will review all nominations and contact selected authors with the 7 day campaign period that their item has been allocated to go on sale, at their nominated discount.
- Step 4: You have the opportunity to accept or opt-out of the campaign dates proposed.
- Step 5: If you have accepted, promotional prices (as determined by you through the nomination process) are automatically applied to your item at the confirmed start time, and will be returned to the original price automatically at the end of the 7 day period.
If you’d like to be involved, please use the form below to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
It’s really important that the 30-50% discount is off your normal item price. Envato will be reviewing each nominated item carefully, and only those with a clear, stable and consistent normal price will be selected (consistent with our Pricing Promotion rules below, among other things).
What are we looking for?
- You must be the author of any items that you are nominating
- Items must be high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- We are looking for current high performing items that have;
- Star rating of 4 stars or higher.
- Consistent high sales performance for the last 1-3 months
NOTE: A small number of placements are available for May, June and July, only authors of selected items will be contacted. If you are not contacted and your items meet the selection criteria, there will be future opportunities to nominate your items again.
For this campaign we’ll feature selected items that are at a discount of 30% to 50% Off from their normal (consistent) sale price.
Discounts will be;
- Set for a period of 7 days during May/June/July 2023. Authors of selected items will be contacted prior with details of discount start and end time and are able to accept or opt-out of the campaign dates.
- Scheduled automatically by Envato to start on the first day of the email, and return to the original price at the end of the 7 day campaign period.
How is this different from larger sale campaigns, like Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday Sale promotes a wide range of items with extensive on-site and marketing channel promotion, with a dedicated sale filter page.
Our email campaigns offer promotional opportunities in addition to the Cyber Monday sale. There are fewer items selected which receive a feature in an email and/or dedicated sale filter page that is promoted to engaged customers on our marketplaces. As always, discounted items will be visible on the general sale item filter pages as well.
The great news is that you can nominate your items for both types of campaigns!
How long are nominations open for?
Nominations will be open until 30th June, however it is best to nominate as soon as you can so your item(s) can be considered for earlier campaigns.
How do I know if my item(s) is selected?
If your item is selected, we will contact you via the email address on your Envato account. We’ll aim to provide at least 7-days notice (before the discount start date) to authors of items that are selected, giving the opportunity to accept or opt-out of the campaign dates proposed.
How do I nominate my item(s)?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements in this post and comment in the thread to ask us any other questions you may have. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meets all requirements.
Once you’re ready, submit your nominations via this form:
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items. Thanks again, and good luck!