400 sales in first two months on AJ, am I dreaming? :D

Damn. That’s awesome! I’ve been here for 2 years and haven’t broken 300 yet. I will catch up soon!

2 Likes

Awesome buddy!!! Congrats!!! :gift: :mortar_board: :boom:

1 Like

I know how you feel.

2 Likes

Great result mate! Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Man, this was an amazing week…
Reached 500 sales, got an Author Level 5 badge, both tracks ended up on the Popular Items list, but actually the most exciting thing for me was that my newest track finally got approved!
http://audiojungle.net/item/inspiration/13138378
It feels like I’ve been waiting forever. I spent so much time spicing it up with some EDM flavours so now it just feels great to finally have it in my portfolio :slight_smile: Where are the times when you had to wait only 5 days for a review haha

1 Like

Congrats mate, great achievement! You’re last track has a great sound and certainly will be another success! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks SonicFox! :wink:

Congrats Michael. Thinking to buy one for my own company. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a great achievement! Congrats!

1 Like

543 really? You’re the man! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m really glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Awesome job! Did you promote your music anywhere else other than AJ? How did you get so much exposure with 3 songs? They’re great tracks btw, just wondering because it seems to be VERY difficult to get exposure with a smaller portfolio

Congrats!
Adam

1 Like

Thanks man! I was already asked the same question so I gave the answer a couple of posts earlier. Basically, there was no promotion at all, just an insane amount of work dedicated to details to get the right feel and somehow it worked out in the end :slight_smile:

congratulation :)) i hope you will be more successful in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you, nice wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Simply amazing buddy! Keep up your fantastic work!! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! Your music is great!

1 Like

Thank you guys! :slight_smile:

Congrats!! Great job!!

1 Like

Congratulations Michael! Cool progressions in the tunes and I also dug your mixdowns. Keep em coming!

1 Like