400 sales in first two months on AJ, am I dreaming? :D

Amazing Achivement, I can’t do that better than you , Congrats!! :slight_smile:

My congrats, Michael! Such a fantastic achievement! :smiley:
Btw where is your first track? You had 3 ones yesterday

+1 i am agree with you

Hi Michael,

I could say to you that is just luck that your track reached 400 sales in 2 months, but i just have listen it and you nailed it you really nailed it and at the end it’s all about making music, in AudioJungle you have to make music until you nailed it, it doesn’t matter if it takes months or years, you have to keep making music until you nailed it and then do more.

Congrats man YOU NAILED IT.

Wow, so many nice words here :slight_smile: I’m pretty surprised and even more thankful!

man! you are a killer, huge sales in such a small time, it takes greta talent, good marketing skills and many other things, well done , good luck for the next steps :wink:

I am very curious about your first track too. :sunglasses:
Tell us please what happened with it?

1 Like

Congrats! That`s really cool, man! :tada:

1 Like

It was actually my first track so I wasn’t satisfied with the way it came out… and it didn’t sell in the end. It just wasn’t good enough so I decided to remove it and I think now my portfolio looks (and sounds) much better :smile:

Thanks man! I actually think that marketing makes a huge difference here . And as much as I can see, many people just don’t pay enough attention to marketing. I don’t think that just recording tons of tracks is enough. What kind of music to make, why and how to sell it… it’s not really easy to find the answers, but I think that effort pays off in the end :wink:

Some tips for your market wonder maybe? are you using ads in youtube or target mailing list?

1 Like

u are right but people have to get the required skills and we all do not have them indeed , but happy that your work pays off :wink:

1 Like

I still don’t have a youtube channel and I actually had to google “target mailing list” to understand what you were asking. :wink:

Here’s how I work. I’m constantly asking myself “Is this really going to be interesting to an average buyer?”, whether I’m choosing which idea I’m going to work on, deciding on how to arrange the song or how to balance the mix. Of course I’m not going to create music that I despise, I have to really like what I’m working on to make it great, but in the end, it’s all about the customer! And you can’t decide for them what their needs and wants are going to be. You are here only to offer them something that’s going to satisfy their needs that already exist. That’s it. And you need to find out what that is. Not an easy task.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulation…Keep it up :smile:

1 Like

Many Congrats!!!

1 Like

WOW!!! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you guys!

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile: