2018 Envato Community T-shirt Contest

Hello everyone!
It is my variant design of T-shirt for the Envato Community.

5 Likes

start running

28 Likes

Thank you! I like it!

2 Likes

26 Likes

3 Likes

Lovin’ all the entries so far, please keep them coming! Be sure to only submit a design for the front/chest of the shirt as that’s the only thing we will be printing. Many thanks! :tshirt:

4 Likes

Hello Envato Authors & Customers,

So here is my trendy T-shirt design for 2018 Envato Community. I hope you guys like this, because every detail was kept in mind while designing this! And yes please do not forget to show some love by hitting a like on this post if you loved the design… :wink:

Case Study : The extended envato logo was intentionally kept long flowing towards the hands in order to show or represent the vast diversity of growing envato community which is growing day by day and beyond limits. Plus the rest of the elements which includes trendy lines represents the modern and outstanding look to add to visual appeal. 2018 was the theme so that was kept on top of the envato logo representing the main theme (not kept bold because of the type flow to keep visual flow and eye the more attention to envato logo). Then comes the Envato Community tagline which is beautifully aligned by different font weights to keep attention to community as envato is already popped out by the upper logo. After this the Tee text which is aligned together with the Envato Community. Then at the bottom of envato community comes the envato website link. So, all elements are properly arranged using layout, composition and font to give a visual appealing and stunning look!

Best Regards,
Team Brandacity

6 Likes

Done, check out mine along with the Case Study just below your post! :slight_smile:

love you

Hello, is it allowed to delete my entry and upload a new one?

Yes, you can do it.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I took down my first design, and here’s my final, hope you guys like it. :slight_smile:

I turn the Envato logo into some kind of flower, added leafs and stem, those lines are us, the community. Long story short, we are stronger when we are together.

11 Likes

So cute :kissing_heart:

Hello everybody,
Here is my design for envato community T-shirt

envato-back

18 Likes

Hello… here’s my entry :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello ,

Can you tell me how to upload design for this competition ?

Thanks

Simply drag and drop the image into the textbox when replying to the thread. It will upload it automatically.

2 Likes

Hi community!
Here is my entry:

I tried to create simple and very clear design of a T-shirt for the Envato Community. I think I coped with the task. Hope you like it!
Good luck to all!

23 Likes