20 days and still waiting for product approval

9 days and still waiting for product approval

Review Time as indicated here , Its just monopoly that we do not have good alternative that they can take any number of days to review :frowning_face:

No Support , No Reply , No Update

Hi,

Actually impossible to say as there is no guaranteed review time, but your item should be reviewed as soon as possible. You can often refer to the average review times at the link below as a guideline, but these are just averages and the actual review time could be few days shorter or longer than those listed.

Thanks

Perhaps they already reviewed and mailed you the result. Did you check your spam folder? :crossed_fingers:t5:

@Typps Postive thinking :stuck_out_tongue: But nothing like that. They should hire more review person. 15-16 days it takes I don’t know what they do. I even have video included :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

11 days and still waiting… :frowning_face: anyone from codecanyon staff? Just wanted to know why it take so much time…

@community any alternative solution? lost all the existing client who was interested to buy :frowning:

what is your item category?
can you see your item in your Dashboard page in right sidebar?

Yes i can see 11 days it saying… Category : App-> MacOs

As far I know App category normally take some more time to get review. please keep patience hope your item will get review as quickly the reviewer team can.

Problem is i am loosing client for whom i made that… i wanted to be good person to still stay on codecanyon but looks like i should start selling personally untill they review… is it legally correct? Once they approve then i redirect my clients to codecanyon.

I can keep patience but u know how software and deadline can be for my clients they cant wait for me to finish the tool for 1 month and then 1 month to get codecanyon approval.

First thing there is no guarantee that your item will get approve.
2nd if you use (sale) your item before get approve then after approve your client will not get access to the download of codecanyon to download the update. so, your client have to purchase again from codecanyon.
3rd as an Exclusive Author you can’t sell your item outside envato market, if you sale your account can be disabled.

leave does not matter to codecanyon whatever we discuss…:slight_smile:

But I need to think of some strategy to still be exclusive author on codecanyon and then start selling not the same tool but the similar concept outside…

lol my item was 15 days not approved yet

mine now 14 days… if they are not approving anyone then what they are doing? we can’t even contact them for status…

this need to be taken seriously.

Do you have a notice that says you’re in the queue in your Dashboard?

yes Queued for Review from 14 days… its really not acceptable but we do not have choice :angry:

15 days today… raised the ticket 5 days before getting mail today. This means they have no time to check support tickets also.

I guess they have very limited employees or may be running with 1-2 founder only.

depressed and dispointed with this…

: