Your leisure time during quarantine!

Ahahaha oh god… I also currently work in our “living room” my family is literally watching tv behind my back, so I know how they feel… or how I feel if I don’t wear headphones and have to listen to their “Indian tv drama” :joy:

2 Likes

I hear ya about the tapping sounds of the keyboard keys, lol!

Too broke for noise cancellation unfortunately. I try producing/mixing at an extremely low volume, but I still feel self-conscious noise-wise. She’s says it doesn’t bother her, but still. And I get distracted right away when she’s having call meetings, which is all the time.

Glad you could make it work, hopefully I’ll figure something out.

2 Likes

You watched the TV show “Hell’s Kitchen” with the host Gordon Ramsay? Very interesting show, recommend watching it! :slightly_smiling_face:

@mgscoder
Thank you for your answer! :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s good that quarantine is a Celebrating or even rest for you! Stay safe! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not all at once! I hope as soon as the disease recedes you will do it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your reply! :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy watching! :slightly_smiling_face:

I am sure that a vaccine will be developed in the near future (so we are told mass media), scientists (and doctors) are still working on it, in any case, you are right! Stay safe!

To be honest, i really don´t care too much about miss them, i´m “enjoying” this situation. I´m a happy person.
The peaceful in the city is like a drug.

3 Likes

100% agree! I have never seen so few people on the streets (usually crowds, but now it’s empty everywhere, it’s very good, the air is cleaner and there is no crowd). :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And the SILENCE!

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Lovely song! I love listening to this version by Gregorian.

1 Like

@Osynthw
Thanks for your reply!

1 Like

Badminton from the balcony (it would be interesting as a new sport now, during quarantine)!? :smiley: I want it too! It is a pity that the houses are far from each other, and unfortunately there are no balconies in my house!:slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for your reply! :wink:

Hi @PurpleFog ! According to the latest data that the media transmit that the virus destroys the lungs (they have irreversible consequences (darkening of the lungs), even in the case of a mild form (asymptomatic) of the disease, and also after illness). I usually don’t believe the media, to quit smoking immediately, but the chance of getting this darkening and not the best consequences after an illness increases with the with smoking!

Thanks for your interesting answer! Stay safe from your neighbor and the virus! :wink:

1 Like

Hi mate @CleanMagicAudio thanks for asking !

Well actually I compose a lot but not for AJ.

I enjoy fresh air and I garden.

Quarantine doesnt change my life so much as a composer :slightly_smiling_face:

I watch a lot of stuff to be informed about what is happening.

The world is changing.

Stay safe all !

3 Likes

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @MojoSoundtrack! I also do not believe in this series! Now there is the Internet, someone still thinks that the earth is flat, and someone is arguing with this, and someone just looks at it from the side without taking any of the opponents’ positions (like me)! :slightly_smiling_face:

I also really miss chatting with friends (live)!

Thank you for your answer! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Difficult question and simple answer: You just never saw a real burger! :joy:

1 Like