Your leisure time during quarantine!

sleeping, eating, quality time spend with family and take care of them, cartoon time with kid. Most important for all of us: Stay Home and Stay Safe with family.

4 Likes

I’m an essential services worker (social worker) so my work load has picked up. Luckily enough all my hobbies have stopped, which freed up enough time to take on sound design for a feature length indy film.

Otherwise… Borderlands 3, lots of shooting at bandits.

6 Likes

Celebrating Quarantine with family :wink:, watching flying kites :laughing: higher flying pigeon, spending Beautiful pray time… :wave:

6 Likes

Recording some songs with friends just for fun, going to my orchard, taking care of my mother, doing puzzles, reading (again) one of my favourites; Oscar Wilde while i listen some atmospheric ambient japanese music from 80´s.
And cleaning the forum from spam. :rofl:
And missing surfing and sometimes a good hangover.

My zuchinnis are growing!

10 Likes

Hey! Just trying to work a lot, eating and watching Pirates of the Carribean one more time :)))

3 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

In my case I’m working almost all the time my music, (especially on the stock site briefs to challenge myself and I’m creating my own SERUM preset with basis FM synthesis that I’m learn) but I’m taking some time to rest a bit as the situation is very uncertain ! I also plan to record / create some SFX soon, BUT I recognize I’m a bit more slow and less efficient !

I play at some videos games, chilling with my GF with Netflix, reading some Manga and eating a lot of great home made dish :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Really a hard time. Just sit alone, play games, watch Netflix, pray and many more. May God Protects us all.

3 Likes

Thanks for asking :slight_smile: To be honest I’m working on new music much more than before - I’m learning and trying new things. In my free time I do sports - squash, badminton, fitness, but everything is closed now, so I’m trying to workout at home.
This week I was with my husband in mountains. I love nature.
I can’t wait this quarantine will be over. I miss people!
Stay safe!

6 Likes

Hahaha, I’m a woman, but I don’t like cooking, quarantine didn’t learn me like it, however I’m eating too much chocolate! :smiley:

I think I should ask my neighborhood if they will lend me their dogs for a walk! Hahaha :smiley:

4 Likes

:wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I pace a lot. I look out the window a lot. I smoke a lot. I cook amazing dishes. Can’t do no music because my girlfriend is working from our living room, where my workstation is. Until now I was enjoying the quiet and fresh air, but my upstairs neighbor who had gone to spend lock-down with her family, came back yesterday. She has the gracious walk of a limping elephant and is making my life a living hell. So I guess I’ll be clenching my teeth a lot.

6 Likes

thanks for asking @CleanMagicAudio !

I had the same problem, but now I have squeezed the home studio into the bedroom of our small apartment. This is also an attempt to save the marriage :sweat_smile:

We don’t have a total lockdown here in Norway so I really cannot complain. Lots of things are closed down though and I miss hanging out with friends.

I am binge watching Big Bang Theory, a series I cannot believe I have not seen before, absolute gold.

6 Likes

I sometimes make a chicken burger or two as well.

food22222

(Why is it so small?!)

6 Likes

Most of my time is split between working from home and looking after my kids (both full-time jobs :wink: ).

What extra time I get outside that I spend running, improvised workouts, and doing a little reading. Nothing super exciting.

Thanks for asking!

6 Likes

A Burguer for ants!!

1 Like

I hardly feel a difference :sweat_smile:
I always work at home. Of course it’s sad that we can’t go outside (the weather is wonderful!), but we have a lot of things to do anyway. We’re learning new languages, reading books, watching movies, playing games, etc. Plus now i have more time to promote my music :slight_smile:

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

6 Likes

Updated;
I have been all the morning reporting to google some webs selling items from Envato.

Let´s fight! :joy:

5 Likes

:sunglasses: I’ve been renovating my house, exercising, catching up on netflix series, playing games, learning new DAW’s (ableton, cubase, Sonar by band labs) and trying not to watch the news.

Stay Safe!

3 Likes

Yeees take down those mot*******ers!!! :pouting_cat: :joy:

1 Like

:sunglasses: Same here, the trick is I got a good pair of noise cancellation headphones to work without speakers or monitor so I won’t annoy my wife to much, but I’m still making lots of noise when I hit my keyboard keys, the taping sounds is driving her crazy! lol

2 Likes