WPData Tables for Wordpress premium does not install

I purchased WPData Tables Premium for my Wordpress site. But of course, the designers and the download do not work the way normal downloadable apps work. When I downloaded my purchase, it immediately unzipped into a directory so I could not upload the app to my Wordpress sire at all. I paid $57 ($55 with $2 tax) …

I tried to zip the directory so I could upload it and then unpackaged it – the NORMAL WAY apps are supposed to be installed. But it said the directory already existed. So I had to delete the inactive WPData Tables App that I had originally uploaded (non-premiums limited free version.

I then uploaded the zip file but when I tried to install it, I received this error message:

Parse error : syntax error, unexpected ‘.’, expecting ‘&’ or variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/rayhookah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdatatables-1/lib/markbaker/complex/classes/src/operations/add.php on line 17

Anyway, the developers know how to design apps but have no knowledge about how real people use apps.

I am looking for another app to display a data table now …

Thanks
RAY HANANIA

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

How to contact any Item Author from Here

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks