Words of current situation in the world and expression of our feelings and thoughts

First of all, many of us in Russia, who selling our music or video or web templates here, do not support this war as well as ANY war and acts of violence. We have families, we also have children and grandparents and clearly understand what it mean for peaceful people, for ordinary citizens to leave their homes, to be forced to leave the place where few weeks ago were peace and silence. It is really sad to see how world buried in acts and rhetorics of Cold War. But i am not trying to speak about politics here, but about our community. First of all, we are content creators. As in my case - musician. Many years we were selling our products here together with many authors from every corner of this World. We participated Envato meetups and had strong feelings of being part of international community of those, who trying to make our world better through our creative vision and talents. We are against any violence, against any war, against any hate in any form, both in real world and in such great community as Envato was all this years. Envato became home and our working place during this years. Together with many other authors from different countries, we feel like we PROUD to work with Envato and our success was achieved with huge help of this market AND community. You can’t find any other market, who such carefully deal with all our questions, with all our troubles and fears, success and happiness, tears and fun stories. For those neighbours who askin me about my job, i, as many other authors, we answering - we working on Envato. We love our commnity. Few days ago there were few voices, asking Envato to ban Russian authors from selling here. We need to say, it’s up to Envato to decide how to deal with such great amount of authors from this country, but let me say using words of my daughter, who live with his husband in Saint-Petersburg - “I am the citizen of the World”. Music have no boundaries, and rememer, even during the days of Cold War musician trying to promote peace and friendship. After the fall of Soviet Union musicians from East and West were trying to create connections with each other, because music is universal language, expressing our feelings without any words. It’s a connection from soul to soul, from heart to heart, never having any borders. No matter were we live, we need to support this unity of creative minds and souls, who we are. I was asked by many authors from Russia, will Envato continue to work with Russian authors? Can someone in Envato explain, what they think, how they feel, how they see current situation? @camgough could you reach us here, in this topic, please? Thanks.

1 Like

I have closed this thread, as we have another thread discussing the crisis in Ukraine here.

1 Like