WordPress Theme Hard Rejected looking for feedback!

Hello Authors,

I have been working on WordPress theme (Multi Purpose & Woo commerce Both) since last 2-3 months and submitted on Theme Forest. But the reviewer has HARD REJECTED my theme. Please find my theme URL here:

http://themes.webmasterdriver.net/mong/

Here is the reviewer reply:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “MultiPurpose & Woocommerce WordPress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Now please let me know what mistakes and issues you found in my theme.

I really appreciate your feedback on my hard rejected theme here. Many Thanks in advance!

Hey,

Sorry to say that we’re not there yet, design speaking. You use outdated and overused patterns. The originality is not there also. Iam affraid to say that you have to increase the design quality to stand a chance during the review process. Regards

Look other successful author’s works to get a fresh idea about design quality. :slight_smile: