Wordpress theme demo

Hello.
I am going to upload a WordPress theme to the Envato market, but I am wondering about how to create the demo website! Should I create a store where I show my theme with several demos or I can just host a WordPress website that uses my theme?

when you will submit the theme for getting review/approve from the envato team then you have to provide your theme demo live preview url. live preview url where you will host your theme demo in WordPress. you can use your web hosting server (better a premium hosting) subdirectory or subdomian.

WordPress Theme General Requirements:

WordPress Theme Requirements:

1 Like

thank you. but i when i look at live previews of the themes on the Envato market it leads me to a store of the company/person that made the theme, where I find the demos of that theme. should I do that?

yes I also meant that in my previous reply. but that are not their store, it’s their demo server where they host their demo.

1 Like

thank you for clarification

1 Like

can i use elementor or other builders to create the demo?

if your theme compatible with that builder then you can use to manage (add/edit/customize) your website content. Also you can ask this questions directly to the theme author.