Wordpress MP3 player - GUI like soundcloud

Soundcloud is an awesome player, unfortunately with the free account each song has a 100x download limit. I’m looking for a simple mp3 player that shows the waveform and progress like soundcloud. Needs to have a button for download option also. Any idea’s or takers? This would be a HUGE asset to the codecanyon marketplace!

Just the MP3 player. I was hoping that this would be a project that went up on codecanyon (which I’d purchase, of course) as opposed to just custom work for myself.

questthewordsmith said

Just the MP3 player. I was hoping that this would be a project that went up on codecanyon (which I’d purchase, of course) as opposed to just custom work for myself.

I doubt somebody would do it to sell it on code-canyon, if you need it you will need to pay for custom work or a soundcloud subscription :wink:

saviits said

Hi,
Do you need the similar website like that? or MP3 player alone.

I am interested if it is paid. contact us at saviits@gmail.com

I sent you an email about making a custom player. Did you see it?

I don’t doubt this item would sell like candy. The style and look is clean and effective. Just like the player “Zippyshare” have when uploading audio files there.

Some things just cant be shared on Soundcloud for various reasons. A player that follows the same thinking would be wicked, WordPress compatible as well.

I ended up finding something that was “good enough”. Its a free plugin called mini audio player. It resembles the tiny flash player. For now, that’ll do.

Do you mean this one? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-miniaudioplayer/

Working on exactly this right now.

Get in touch if you want to beta test.

mini audio player" is long away from what we are looking for. Zoomlt; I’m all up for it.

ZoomIt said

Working on exactly this right now.

Get in touch if you want to beta test.

Yes, I'm looking to test it. Let me know how!
deejaymdm said

Do you mean this one? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-miniaudioplayer/

Yup, that’s the one I’m using.

this one has a soundcloud GUI