I am looking for a wordpress horizontal scrolling gallery with the options as mentioned below.
I thought I’d post it in this items requests.
Here is an example of the type of gallery I am looking for. It is exactly what I am looking for but haven’t been able to find.
It’s a horizontal gallery scroller created by Virb. I understand that this is built with jquery,
I use a self hosted wordpress website.
I haven’t been able to find this type of gallery for Wordpress yet.
I know there is one plugin on Codecanyon that comes close to this idea, but I don’t like that the images are captures and all have to be the exact same size. I like my images to be as wide as they can be, but they will all have to be the same height. And I don’t like the titles/captions.
(This is the one I mean: http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-image-content-scroller-with-lightbox/6163910?WT.oss_phrase=horizontal%20lightbox&WT.oss_rank=1&WT.z_author=webtako&WT.ac=search_list)
If possible it would be great if this could be a gallery that loads images in a folder from the admin.
Here are some specifications:
- admin: a way to upload the images in one folder so you don't have to work with posts or pages or projects.
- admin: a possibility to re-arrange the order of the images within the gallery
- admin: customize height of gallery
- admin: optional titles or no titles/captions for images
- no small thumbs but bigger images that all adjust according to a set height.
- the images aligned next to each other with or without small padding
- a subtile designy scroll bar to scroll manually
- a lightbox to enlarge the photo that you click on.
- inside the lightbox the option to click through the same gallery with little arrows.
- a clean look :) no black backgrounds