WooCommerce Hide Price, Hide Add to Cart Plugin Error

I just purchased this plugin and installed it. The issue i am having is that the first time i change and save the settings everything works fine, but i am unable to change and save the settings again. Whenever I hit save again after changing any settings the round icon that shows “processing” just keeps on going. If i refresh the screen the settings revert to after my first save.

I am getting this error message:

WordPress version 5.7.2
Current theme: Porto (version 6.0.7)
Current plugin: Motif WooCommerce Catalog Mode (version 2.0.3)
PHP version 7.3.12

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 33 of the file /var/www/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-UYL3iGmR-woocommerce-hide-price-hide-add-to-cart-plugin/frontoffice/motif-woocommerce-catalog-mode-front.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_in() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-UYL3iGmR-woocommerce-hide-price-hide-add-to-cart-plugin/frontoffice/motif-woocommerce-catalog-mode-front.php:33
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-UYL3iGmR-woocommerce-hide-price-hide-add-to-cart-plugin/frontoffice/motif-woocommerce-catalog-mode-front.php(1018): WOOCOMMERCE_CATALOG_MODE_FRONT->__construct()
#1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-UYL3iGmR-woocommerce-hide-price-hide-add-to-cart-plugin/motif-woocommerce-catalog-mode.php(29): require_once(’/var/www/wp-con…’)
#2 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-UYL3iGmR-woocommerce-hide-price-hide-add-to-cart-plugin/motif-woocommerce-catalog-mode.php(78): MOTIF_WOOCOMMERCE_CATALOG_MODE->__construct()
#3 /var/www/wp-settings.php(391): include_once(’/var/www/wp-con…’)
#4 /var/www/wp-config.php(88): require_once(’/var/www/wp-set…’)
#5 /var/www/wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/var/www/wp-con…’)
#6 /var/www/wp-admin/admin-ajax.ph

I sent author a message and they say “js errors which cause an issue, Please check the console.” I’m not sure what this means or how to do this and they are not responding to my messages requesting help. I would appreciate any help.