Wise Refunded Envato Market Earning

Wise refunded my earnings to Envato, but this only affected Envato Market. My Envato Element earnings were successfully deposited into my Wise account. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

There may be some others who’s using WISE but no worries, the money will be back to Envato ( you should contact support ) and after updating your new bank account details, you will be able to receive it next month.

They sent an email about the changes but they didn’t think about Envato process, I believe. ( If it was 20th, you should be fine this month )

1 Like

Ki-themes is right - there were changes on Wise US accounts details - you have to use new ones.

1 Like

@erdpme Are you doing the payout to the same Wise account? I think if it’s paid to the same account and requires new bank account details (like @ki-themes said), the payment through Element wouldn’t come in either.

Thank you, @ki-themes. It solved the problem. So, I need to message Envato support to receive the refunded earnings next month.

The payment should come back to Envato and your account but to be sure, you should contact, yes.

I contacted the envato support but don’t get any reply from them.

Give them time to get back to you. But don’t worry! if your payout settings are active then all of your earnings (previous month and this month) will be sent in 16th November to your nominated payment method. just keep patience, envato will reply you as quickly they can.

Thank you @mgscoder