Why do some AudioJungle authors succeed so quickly?

I have more than a month no sales

@SnailMusic I really like that graphic. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hi ElavateAudio
Sorry for my possible ignorance, but whatā€™s a 1,4,6,5?
Sorry if Iā€™m being dumb! :neutral_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s a chord progression where 1 means the tonic chord. Using these numbers means that no key is specified, only the relationship between the chords.

In the key of C major a 1,4,6,5 (or I, IV, VIm, V) would be C major, F major, A minor, G major.

2 Likes

Btw what has been said here is not AJ specific, but works for all marketplaces here on envato.

Ah! I see, thank you, really appreciate your reply!

1 Like

Remember, you donā€™t HAVE to use this chord progression :wink:

1 Like

Ha, I know, I just didnā€™t understand the terminology! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Iā€™m just writting a post about that! Hopefully be published this same week :wink:

Thank you all for great advises here!
I just wanted to add, that if only we can influence on that metha-phenomenon as ā€œluckā€, that is positive thinking and pure intention of getting success.
Here, like in every creative sphere, win only those people who keep trying no matter what with a big smile on their face, because they know, that some day theyā€™ll have their will!

Nice advices. Thank you ! Iā€™m new on Audiojungle but I think like you that promotion on social medias is very important. Twitter, facebook and of course soundcloud. There are a lot of groups on soundclouds where we can promote our royalty free music. Twitter is also a good way to find ā€œclientsā€ like youtubers or firms, medias, filmakersā€¦ who needs music.

1 Like

Interesting thread. But as all of this kind, not really helpful. Almost every one writes something interesting and clever, but no one writes anything new. Well, Iā€™m a starter at audiostocks (not a starter in music exactly), have only 2 items here and no sales yet, more items are waiting in the queue (28 days is a long period). But, I just got one thought after reading this topic. You know, when I discovered stock audio marketplaces, I mostly liked AJ, because itā€™s well organized and transparent, so I see what happens, what purchased most and so onā€¦ But the thought I got is, maybe I still need to work with other stocks, maybe I decided to become exclusive author too early

Yes, I also think that the presence at the forum gives positive results!

Very nice thread. Iā€™m a newbie here but I learned a lot. Thank you for posting.

I am a new author (member from February) and my sales reached 30. Why am I not including top new author March 2017?

I was very disappointed on Envato professionalism.

Itā€™s because your sales have to take place in the actual month that you joined in to get into the top new author list.

2 Likes

Thank you! As some one that is newer here but not new to production music this helps. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Good thread, I get some useful idea here!

How right are you, because most beginners believe that for good sales you need to write a super hit