Why all tracks gets reject by reject? What's wrong?

And today 3 rejected items (loops).

@LeChuckz Maybe you should ask suggestion in support?

I have been a partner of AJ since 2008, I believe that the people who supervise these days are working poorly or not able to do that job.

I do not know what the criterion is when it comes to evaluating …
I’ve changed the name and resubmitted a track with 100 sales and they tell me it does not work, really amazing.

3 Likes

I got rejected as well. I need an opinion?
Since I was rejected, I sold this song to 2 film companies…in the same day.
They liked it…can anyone take a listen and tell me why AudioJungle rejected it?

Thank you :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/user-488425785/epic-ethereal

I really do not know why audios are not approved, I’ve sent music that has a lot of sales on the site and yet I have been rejected, it’s incredible, I’d tell you to try other sites.
https://stockmusicpro.net/ is very good.
Audiomicro
Shutter

regards

It has been 4 years since I became author and still can’t understand review team. Some very bad tracks get approved and some really good don’t. Sometimes i think that i should quit AJ.

This seems to be a very common problem here on the Envato websites. It is honestly a slap in the face to the author when the company allows reviewers to reject and give only vague reasons as to why. I am seriously considering pulling my entire profile from Envato and selling elsewhere. For your and Envato’s sake, I hope that they revise their review process and employ reviewers that understand how to explain what it is that makes them choose to reject an item instead of giving vague explanations. Does anyone else feel the same as I?

• guitarjock

Добрый день ! Профессионалы подскажите в чём могут быть причины жесткого харда?
Если честно я очень трудно понимаю почему. Жесткие харды на протяжение 3 месяцев отклоняют практически всё.
Это одни из последних работ

I don’t think it’s about “bad” and “good”… but “fits” or not "fits"
I have in my portfolio some very simple tracks approved, and they have some sales…
The AJ team have rejected me some very elaborated music tracks which I love so much because I worked hard with them… (complaints!)
The AJ team have decided to approve some other very elaborated music tracks which I love so much… and in a year they have NO SALES.
Sumarizing, it’s not about “good”, not “good”, elaborated,not elaborated… it’s all about, this “fits” or this don’t “fits”…
Sometimes the easiest idea can be the most perfect background for lots of customers… Because your music has to be the perfect companion for their projects… not the “father”.

1 Like

These examples do not claim to be true. Most of the music I encounter on the forum marked “hard rejected” have similar problems.

Good luck.

Your “bells” Much hot. Sometimes you can hear “clicks” on the notes. you do not need much to saturate. your bass is not clear - blurred. Sub-bass goes below 20 Hz , that creates a “buzz” in the “subwoofer”. below 40 Hz should not be a signal the more for such music.

2 Likes

This is what I’m talking about. Envato has a non-standardized review standard. They also do a poor job at explaining the reason for a reject. Their reviewers are authors as well. Allowing authors to be reviewers creates a conflict of interest - reviewers basically rejecting tracks for fear of the competition. I have experienced this firsthand with Envato. They should really revise their review process.

“Envato” have changed “approach” soon we will feel it. Wait)

Разрешение авторов быть рецензентами создает конфликт интересов - рецензенты в основном отклоняют треки из-за боязни конкуренции. Думаю вы правы.

Hello,
I am not very clear about what you want to show with these two youtube videos to be honest…
Are you taking bad tracks, and trying to make them better? Not clear for me…

What kind of “similar problems” are you talking about?

This two tracks are in the first message. I showed that in my opinion they were wrong. and problems in the volume balance of the instruments, mid/side, the pan, etc.

Thanks, I did not realize they were the original tracks.
So you are showing that using a multiband compressor for instance, you can fix the final result, but I am sure that it should/can be fixed in the mix :slight_smile:

I have no access to the “mix” I took the Mp3 files and (approximately) have shown what’s wrong with these tracks in my opinion. These I made exclusive for this topic. and they are not freely available on YouTube.