Why all tracks gets reject by reject? What's wrong?

I tried many genres: corporate, epic cinematic, romantic cinematic, atmosphere, rock, pop, children…all rejected. I can do what i want. Other places approved all my rejected aj tracks, that’s the fun fact :smile:

@LeChuckz Maybe they raise quality standart for items?

Other places approved all my rejected aj tracks

@LeChuckz - Are you getting sales at the other places? Genuinely interested as I seem to have no trouble getting tracks accepted on AJ but of late they’ve not been selling! :slight_smile:

@EmotionalPathway “too far away from aj standards” i love that reason :smile:

@PaulGraves i have more than 80 items (thx aj) on other places and slowly the sales are coming.

@LeChuckz Yeah, very constructive :slight_smile:

Yep. Then you hear some new approved tracks in the same genres and ask yourself “which standards???” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

main issue (for me) are drums and generically rhythm which seem to have problem with timing/sync. That’s the feeling i have.
Then, especially for modern technology, has a too depressive mood, just to be called “modern technology”.

But you’re right, don’t give up!

@melodylabs Thanks for reply! Yes, I think I need to work on the rhythms now.

Fun fact:

Your last item approval was about 1 month ago. :joy:

@LeChuckz want to say every time “Ha-ha, very funny, Envato…” :smile:

1 Like

what´s the “hard reject” record in a row? i must be on 13 or 15 now

@LeChuckz I started my work on market not so long ago, now few tracks in a row was approved, early record was about 5 in a row :slight_smile:

@LeChuckz But when you waiting for months it’s almost infinity :slight_smile:

Great tracks, only thing I would prefer here is to add more bass and overall low end, especially on second track :slight_smile:

@FruityAudio Thanks! Will try to work on it!

im now on 22 hard rejected tracks in a row on aj. I think, i give up here, makes no sense for me.

@LeChuckz Listen your items, can’t say what’s wrong, good compositions… strange

thank you :slight_smile: it´s very frustrating…

wow, they approved a loop today. The full track is rejected, but the loop approved. I don´t understand it, but hey,…approved :slight_smile:

@LeChuckz Glad for you, maybe it’s a sign that you must not to give up :slight_smile:

1 Like