Which licence should I buy?!


Hi guys,

I am wondering which licence should I buy for a mobile app that I want to reskin, add my ad code and publish it in google play for free to get profit from adds and in-app purchases? (regular licence or extended!)

Thanks a lot


Any help guys?


I would have thought definitely extended but best option is to ask envato as I am not 100% but I think you have to do more than just re-skin and add monetisation to be able to sell apps in Google Play etc.


Thanks Charlie,

Yes I have to go with the extended licence (this what envato customer service told few minutes ago).