Where i can found legit font website ??

Please use legit font websites to provide info about the fonts used. [Removed references to piracy sites - Thanks!]

http://fontsquirrel.com is a good one.

All commercially licensed and free.

www.dafont.com
http://www.searchfreefonts.com/

you can google for lots of them…yeah don’t include fonts from warez related sites…or stuff like that.

would be awesome if GR provided us with a list of WAREZ FONT SITES so we know, there are a billion sites out there, it’s quite tempting and tough to fathom which ones are legit and so on…

Its obvious if the site is warez or not, most likely the sites will have Free Premium Templates/Etc…to download, I am sure the author should have an idea if the site is warez or not. Another way is, if you find a premium(paid) font that’s been shared for free, than its a warez site most likely. :P…I am not against you on GR including warez font sites, but there is no special warez sites specifically made for fonts…not a good warez niche to start up with to be honest.

ShermanJackson said

would be awesome if GR provided us with a list of WAREZ FONT SITES so we know, there are a billion sites out there, it’s quite tempting and tough to fathom which ones are legit and so on…

Is the font of www.dafont.com allowed? I use a font of www.dafont.com, but still in soft reject up to three times …

Gembell said

Is the font of www.dafont.com allowed? I use a font of www.dafont.com, but still in soft reject up to three times …

Yeah it is allowed, they provide all of the fonts for free, and it’s not a warez site.

I’ve seen authors linking back to DAFont on some of their files.

Studio9Resources said
Gembell said

Yeah it is allowed, they provide all of the fonts for free, and it’s not a warez site.

I’ve seen authors linking back to DAFont on some of their files.

But why do i always soft reject items if www.dafont.com allowed, with the same response from the reviewer …

Depends on the license of the font.

You can’t go wrong with FontSquirrel.com :slight_smile:

quickandeasy said

Depends on the license of the font.

You can’t go wrong with FontSquirrel.com :slight_smile:

Oh yeah about license, i’m forgot… Thank you so much quickandeasy…