What is your preferred DAW?

Pro 24, Atari 1040ST :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve worked in Fruity Loops and Logic before, now Ableton Live is the best for me.

1 Like

Using hometown based Daw Company "Ableton 9 Suite!
I had previous a Lite Version, with that I got 75 bugs off for Suite, in addition I asked Ableton kindly for a off coupon. Got 10% :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started by using pro tools LE, but then switched to Logic pro X and it is wonderful. Mainly because I can take it anywhere and run it at work or on vacationā€¦pro tools you need a connected interface.

2 Likes

What? I cannot believe, that this still exists. Great.

1 Like

Reaper! Lightweight and configurable as hell. And still for a reasonable price.With another skin you can make it look like Logic.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s now the Cubase :slight_smile:

Reaper, hands down :slight_smile: Iā€™ve been using it for a 5 years and donā€™t how long I would use it. Till the Moon falls on the Earth

1 Like

Ok so it looks like a tight race between Ableton and Cubase, Iā€™m just curious since the Logic 10.3 update they introduced a 64bit summing engine to join the party of Reaper and cakewalk, does anybody use 64bit float?

There is a lower noise floor and less bit errorā€™s when mixing & mastering on paper, but I would love to hear some stuff made with 64bit summing :sunny:

1 Like

Iā€™m a Cubase and Pro Tools user for many years but time and again look the Studio One over. It seems to me that Studio One can combine functionality both DAW.

3 Likes

Ableton here!

1 Like

Logic Pro for me. It just makes sense to me over the other daws. Pro tools I feel is just such a mess and over the years has crashed entirely too many times.

1 Like

For sure Cubase
I did use other DAW,
but I started my way with Cubase and donā€™t want to go away from it ))

1 Like

Cubase is the winner

ABLETEN!

1 Like

In love with Logic forever and ever. :smiley:

Reaper all the way!

1 Like

Reaper! :slight_smile:

Cakewalk Sonar Platinum edition.

The best DAW is one that allows you to work as comfortably and quickly as possible! For one person Cubase is ideal, the other hates it - itā€™s all a matter of personal taste. If the listener enjoys your track, he does not care which DAW was used)

1 Like