What is the name of the Technique?


Hi friends, what is the name of this technique, does it have a specific name?
Thanks for all.


I’m not a designer, but I think the technique you’re referring to is triangulation.

There are a couple of Photoshop plugins that allow you to create effects like this, including an online tool here: http://somestuff.ru/I

Hope this helps! :blush:


Thanks very much, James :blush: