What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

BAD…
It is very disappointing and frustrating make songs and having to wait so long.

21 days, approved

21 days. Logo and Cinematic. Approved

21 days my last track

21 Days for corporate track! Approved! :smile:

One of my track got stuck in review queue for 16 hours after soft rejection (wrong link inside zip file). Is it normal? Or may be some error?

Guys, seems we got a slight reason to be optimistic - the threshold’s not moving up anymore (since the queue of 23 days or so). Seems like it’s getting back to 21 days… hopefully even fewer days in the period to come… Right? :balloon:

Crossing fingers

1 Like

21,5 days…

21,5 days. Approved Cinematic/Dramatic

22 Days. Funny

I knew it that the two Packs will be reviewed on Saturday again…wtf

1 Like

21 days for Rock

I remember those happy days when approved for 7 days, and thought - why so long ??? It turns out it was not a long time)))

There was a message by Envato this week where they say that they’ll try to reduce Audiojungle queue time between 7 and 10 days around June :slight_smile: An Update from the Market Quality Team (average review times)

From my experience so far the queue reduces itself on its own during summer months. so promising 7-10 days during the summer is actually not that great (nor soon).

3 Likes

21 days and a few hours confirmed… approved, and with a few edits/fixes from the reviewer due to lack of sleep from my end… thanks Stuck_in_the_Basement!

2 Likes

I remember at the 1th January 2015 my track been aproved in five minutes after submission.

1 Like

Yeah, it was at 2014’s year-end. I uploaded one of my tracks and it was approved during one day.