What is new Manage Discount?

Hi,

I have submitted my app for 2020 Envato Mid-Year Sale but i didn’t get any emails about approve but today while i was checking my item edit page i saw Manage Discounts page. Is that related to the Mid-Year promotion? It’s same rules. Ok and how to make discount? I mean that how my app will looks like is discount mark will be added? Any assist please. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is a new features added in Codecanyon. This features will work for approved items. when Author will request/apply for any discount and approve by envato review team then discount price will be applied automatically (for the schedule date) and product will be tagged as ‘On Sale’.

1 Like

@mgscoder thank you, i got it but do you mean by approved (mid year sale) or just the approved items? I’m going to release a new script soon inshallah so, is discounts per product or per author? Sorry, i asked a lot of question. Appreciate your help :blush:

1 Like

this will be for all approved items. it is not related to mid year sale. this features for all authors.

1 Like

@mgscoder i got it. appreciate your help. thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes