Webflow Templates????

Question, preferably for the Envato team:

If a template’s (created in Webflow) source files are exported, and does not contain Webflow’s CMS features, can it be sold in Themeforest as a HTML template instead of CMS > Webflow???

Nope. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Are you sure? How do you know? :slight_smile:

That’s what I’m wondering. It’s not using CMS features, its pure HTML/CS/JS files…why not?

Go to Webflow forum, you will find answer there. It’s even the same if you have cms features or not, download files are only html/css/js, but can not be used except for Webflow… I uploaded 3 Webflow templates on TF and I tried to use files as a regular HTML template, but no no… :slight_smile:

thanks for the info. Is this new? I used webflow for a client before, long before the CMS features, and his site is working on his own host, without webflow.

How you know it’s without Webflow? Webflow has feature for clients to use design on there own host.

It is possible that there is some possibility to bypass this pop up window somehow, but I did not look for it.

I’ve been using webflow.com for a few years. When you’re editing the template, click the bracket on the top right hand side and you can export the HTML/JS/CSS.