Envato’s marketing team are putting together a sales campaign that will feature ~250 web design related items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, VideoHive and AudioJungle on a dedicated campaign landing page.
- This campaign will feature a selection of author-nominated Discount Items that are offered at a 40% discount off their normal sale price
- The campaign will also feature a selection of author-nominated Free Files.
- The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email, social media and affiliates.
- The campaign will be live between Tuesday, 28 May (2pm AEST) and Tuesday 4th June (5pm AEST) 2019.
If you’d like to be involved, please use this thread to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
What types of items are you looking for?
We’re looking for a mix of best selling and fresh new items for Web Designers to use in their projects in the following categories.
- GraphicRiver: Graphics / Web Elements / Add-Ons / Vectors / Icons / Fonts / Mock Up items.
- ThemeForest: Any items
- CodeCanyon: Any items
- VideoHive: Any items
- AudioJungle: Any items
For this campaign we’d like to feature selected items that are at a discount of 40% off from their normal sale price and a selection of Free items.
NOTE: This nominations thread is for 40% Off item nominations only.
If you would like to nominate a free item please submit them through the ThemeForest Free File nominations post.
Please note: You must be the author of any items that you are nominating.
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers
We know that the best sales results are experienced by authors who put forward their best items for sale. We are therefore only looking for your very best items that meet our criteria.
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Items that were first released prior to 2015
- Items that are old and no longer on-trend
- Items that have not been kept updated.
Also, to help us ensure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period.
See the pricing promotion rules below:
Consistent Price: Your item must have been listed at a consistent price for at least the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. See our Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines for more details.
Discount Price: By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your item’s list price to 40% off the stable price it has been listed at (during 30-day period of 28 April - 28 May 2019), with the promotional pricing change effective on 28th May, 2019 (2pm AEST). Sale items are rounded down to the nearest dollar after the discount has been applied.
Buyer Fee: The included buyer fee will not change. You can find more information on how to calculate prices with buyer fees here.
Author-Driven Pricing: As your item is in an ADP category, you are of course free to change your price whenever you like, whether or not you previously nominated for the promotion. However, during the campaign period, we will be periodically reviewing the page to make sure we’re putting our best foot forward in promoting great deals for our customers. Items which do not meet the promotional criteria will automatically be removed from the promotion page (but will of course remain for sale on Envato Market).
- Wednesday, April 24: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Sunday, May 12: Item nominations close.
- Monday, May 20: We will inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
- Tuesday, May 28: The campaign begins, and promotional prices are automatically applied to selected items.
- Tuesday, June 4: Promotional campaign ends.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meet all requirements otherwise they will not be considered for the campaign.
1. Please read our Campaign FAQ and use that thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
2. Based on the requirements, research your portfolio thoroughly and select a maximum of THREE items per marketplace from your own Envato Market portfolio.
- Select items from your Envato Market portfolio.
- You must be the author of any item(s) that you are nominating.
- We highly recommend choosing your BEST items, to maximise your chance of being selected and succeeding with customers.
3. Submit your Discount ThemeForest Item nominations via this form:
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the email address you provided.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed. See our Campaign FAQ page for full details.
- Selected items will be added to our special landing page which will be launched on Tuesday, 28 May (2pm AEST).
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below. If you have questions, please check the FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.
Thanks again, and good luck!