[VideoHive] Envato Review Times

It’s much wors than here, but the prices for videos are in some cases more than 10 times bigger :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how is the approval time for Motion Graphic’s category?

@vinoba
http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive
6 days

7 days and still in queue… AE project

7 days After Effects project

AE project, 8 days and still waiting

Average time for After Effects Project Files is 6 days.

8 days and still waiting.

More than 3 months for the stock footage, sent support ticket and ofc didn’t get response…

good news, the stock footage queue is moving, the items i submitted three months ago are being reviewed as i type

the bad news, four items have been rejected because the edges seem very blocky, and the focus seems soft in some areas, two videos are timelapses of very popular areas, where not a single face could be recongnized (because of the speed of the video and the distance between people and camera) but i still need a release form for every single person…

this sucks.

1 Like

Motion Graphics - 6 days

3 months!!!

6 days and still in queue… AE project

Let’s trade, 100+ days and rising for the stock footage :joy:

7 days and still in queue… AE project

AE project, 8 days and still waiting…

5 freaking months! FIVE!

And I have 246 items in the queue process!

This is just outrageous!

1 Like

I sent them print screen with 100 days and the answer was:

???Hang in there???

1 Like

What’s current AE review time?

Guys, let’s do something about it! I made a new topic on this subject and I hope we’ll at least get a decent answer…

2 Likes

maybe because most of authors submitting over 300 clips the review time is so long?

There is about 7000 authors on Videohive, most of them uploading footage, if we take 500 most active uploaders we will get something about 15000 clips in review…

Each clip must be checked for copyright infringement, for overall quality and upload criteria. If we take 10 minutes for checking each video than it will be 104 days non-stop reviewing for one man. If we assume that normal working day is 8 hours and we have 3 reviewers we get this 100 days of waiting. Very rough math but with the amount of footage submitted sadly but this number is not so bad…

@vaynah about 8 days for now.