Translating Envato Market

Hola everyone!

¿Hablas Español? Estamos muy entusiasmados en anunciar que hemos traducido al Español algunas secciones de AudioJungle y VideoHive, en particular: la página de ítem y el proceso de compra. Si deseas cambiar a idioma Inglés, usa la opción de idioma localizada al pie de la página.

Fala português? Estamos super felizes de anunciar que traduzimos para Português algumas partes de AudioJungle e VideoHive, em particular a página de item e o processo de compra. Se você preferir voltar para Inglês, use a opção de idioma localizada no rodapé da página.

As you may have read, it’s hack fort at Envato! Our team has been busy putting in place a system that makes it easier for us to translate Envato Market to other languages. We have a global community, and we’d love to better be able to cater for non-native English speakers!

This is, of course, a hack fort experiment. To know if the experiment has failed or succeeded, we need to test it.

This is why we’re happy to announce that we have translated a few key parts of VideoHive and AudioJungle to Spanish and Portuguese!

So if you’re visiting either VideoHive or AudioJungle from a Spanish- or Portuguese-speaking country, you can expect to see a banner that allows you to switch to Spanish or Portuguese (or to stick with English).

Translated pages/sections include the item page (except for the item description) and the whole purchase flow—from when you hit “Buy now” or “Add to cart” to when you complete your purchase.

If you happen to be one of those who get to see this feature, we are very keen on hearing your thoughts. Feel free to comment away :slight_smile:

In the meantime - Hasta la vista, and até logo!

Team Malgranda Mondo (“Small world” in Esperanto :wink: )

6 Likes

oh! thats a very nice idea to make Envato multilingual web-sites!
hope, it will work!

1 Like

That’s amazing, I was thinking the other day to post something about this, I’m sure there are untapped markets for non-English native speakers. If there’s a way to translate the whole market place for all international languages, sales and clientele will probably go up drastically. Arabic, French, Mandarin etc. etc. etc.

Very nice idea. Can’t wait to see it in action! This’ll truly make Envato an international marketplace.

Tres Bono!

Fantastic! Like in the real world :laughing:
seriously: really great experiment. Hope it works.

@fmorais I am from Spain and I can’t see the language switcher on the footer

Great! Now, Chinese, Russian and Japanese would be great too. I don’t think we realize how many potential buyers we lose because they don’t speak English…

2 Likes

Greate stuff!!! I think it will be very useful for most of people from our community!!!

Por fin! Gracias :smiley:

What happened with this?

I am accessing from Spain to AudioJungle and VideoHive and I can’t see any language switcher. Is this working?

i can try to do a bit in Hebrew when the time is right

very much like to see the translation into Russian. I think many people will support me =)

Вполне одобряем и приветствуем такое полезное нововведение! :slight_smile: .

But you guys can see the language switcher in the footer or not?

Is the third time I ask if it is working correctly, but nobody answers my question…

@fmorais would be nice to see even Italian somewhere :smirk:

“This is why we’re happy to announce that we have translated a few key parts of VideoHive and AudioJungle to Spanish and Portuguese!”

“So if you’re visiting either VideoHive or AudioJungle from a Spanish- or Portuguese-speaking country, you can expect to see a banner that allows you to switch to Spanish or Portuguese (or to stick with English)”

From original post.

Yeah, I have already read that myself, but like said, I can’t see any banner on AudioJungle neither VideoHive and I am in Spain.

1 Like