Please use this thread to ask any questions about the Top Trends email campaign.
File nominations for this campaign are now closed, and all selected authors will be contacted today with more details.
We’re putting together an email marketing campaign that will feature a number of files, offered at a 40% discount, for approximately 1 week. If you’d like to be involved, please use this thread to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
What is the campaign?
We’re looking for premium items across ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, PhotoDune, AudioJungle and VideoHive that will be promoted at a discount of 40% off their standard price. In particular, we’re looking for items that tie into some trends we’ve noticed across 2019:
- CodeCanyon: Cross Platform files (including Flutter Cross Platform Apps, Construct2 & Buildbox Cross Platform Games)
- ThemeForest: Page Builders (including Elementor & Gutenberg), eCommerce (including WooCommerce Themes for WP & Site Templates), Illustrations
- PhotoDune: Business, Authentic Photos
- VideoHive: Utilities (including Transitions, Animation Presets & Titles), Instagram Templates, Infographics, Vertical Video, Bulk Packs, Motion Graphic Templates
- GraphicRiver: Illustrations, Minimalism, Font Duos, 3D/Text Effects, Infographics
- AudioJungle: Breakbeat, Lo-Fi Hip Hop, Kids Music, Background Music
The campaign will launch on Tuesday, October 8th, and will run until October 15th.
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via your Envato Market email address.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed.
- Selected items will be promoted via a special email campaign during the week commencing Tuesday, October 8th.
- In total, your item will be discounted just over one week.
What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.
How are items selected?
All items nominated must meet the criteria selection listed above. Items for the promotional will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.
Who is responsible for changing the price of items?
All item prices will be automatically changed at the beginning of the Seasonal sale.
Under our Author-Driven Pricing rules, it will (as always) be up to the author to decide whether you leave a discount in place after the promotion ends, manually return the item price to its original level, or set a different price altogether. As with all pricing decisions, that’s entirely up to you.
How long will my item be promoted for?
Featured items will be promoted for a total of 8 days via email and collection pages.
Timeline of events
- September 27th: We launched the nomination process.
- October 3rd, 3:00pm AEST: Item nominations close.
- October 4th: We will inform the authors of selected items and will provide more details via email.
- October 8th: Campaign commences.
- October 15th: Campaign closes.
We’re looking forward to seeing your nominations, and helping you to promote your items! If you have any questions, please let us know. Please post your item nominations in the thread below.