ThemeForest Rejected My Uploaded Theme But Why?

I was submitted a wordpress theme. but themeforest rejected this theme and they saying i can’t upload it again. but why? please inform me how to fix this problem and resubmit it again?

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “XXX - WordPress Mobile Theme For Blog and Magazine” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Sorry to say but this item looks absolutely horrible!

We are only considering items that really stand-out and have been carefully crafted.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Most probably the design is the problem.

To get some feedback from the community please also include a link to your live demo.

Thank you!

Demo

That’s really horrible. Please work on your design skills before trying to upload any new theme

please insure me what is the problem into my theme design?