ThemeForest: March marketing campaign, best seller nominations.

We’re looking for some of ThemeForest’s best selling items to be included as a bonus offer within our upcoming March marketing campaign.

In the final 48 hours of our March campaign, we will run an extra promotion that features best selling items at a range of different discounts. This promotion will take the form of an additional subcategory, added to the landing page.

We will use this secondary offer to drive a big promotional push in the campaign’s final days.

What items are eligible for this part of the campaign?
In order to be considered, your item needs to meet or exceed the following review and sales threshold.

• ThemeForest: 4+ star rated with over 5,000 sales

They also need to be:

• Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
  • Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
  • Items that have been well-received by customers.

How do I take part?

Make sure you have read and understood our requirements above.

1. Please also read our FAQs and terms - you can also use the FAQ thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.

2. Remember - you MUST be the author of any items you nominate.

Can I nominate my item for both promotions?

You’re welcome to nominate in both the general march campaign promotion and the best seller promotion, provided your item meet the eligibility criteria for both. However each item can only be selected for one of these two promotions.

What happens after I nominate my item(s)?

• If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the email address you provided.
  • We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed. See our FAQ page for full details.
  • Selected items will be promoted through our marketing channels from Thursday the 8th - Thursday 15th March (2pm - 2pm AEDT).

Timeline of events

• February 1st: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
  • March 1st: Item nominations close.
  • March 2nd: We will inform the authors of selected items and will provide more details via email.
  • March 8th: Campaign commences.
  • March 15th: Campaign closes.

We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll also be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below, but if you have specific questions, please check the FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.

Thank you so much again and good luck!

3 Likes

Special for power elites! Well done! :grin:

Good luck to the participant :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

But We have until March 1st according to the terms above? Right @matthewcoxy?

1 Like

Right you are!

Hi all,

Nominations are now closed! We’ll be letting the chosen authors know shortly :slight_smile: