ThemeForest Free File of the Month nominations: Mar 2017

Please use this thread to nominate one of your items to be March’s free file of the month.

Note that the selection criteria have been changed for this month - please read them carefully before submitting your nomination!

What’s the process?

In this thread, post a message with a link to your item (you must be logged in as the author of the item) and we’ll add it to the list. One file from this list will be selected to be March’s free file for ThemeForest, promoted on the ThemeForest homepage and via email to our customers.

Note: This thread is only for ThemeForest items.

Who can nominate an item?

Only the creator of the item can nominate it for Free File of the Month. Simply put, you can ask and plead all you want, but unless the author of the item decides to nominate it, you won’t get anywhere :wink: Luckily, we’ve got a great community of authors who like to give!

Criteria for Selection

In order for a file to be considered as a Free File of the Month, the file must meet the following criteria:

• You must be the author of the file you’re submitting.
  • Maximum of ONE file nomination per author, per marketplace.
  • The file must be rated 4 stars or higher.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?

If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

Any other questions?

We will keep this thread clear of everything but the nominations themselves, so if you’ve got any related questions, start your own forum thread, or drop us a line via Support.

Please note that the ThemeForest Free Files of the Month will be chosen entirely at random from the submissions in this thread, so long as you satisfy the requirements.

3 Likes

Hey hi,

here is my admin template and i want to give it for free file of the month.

please check the link :

https://themeforest.net/item/maruti-admin/3957580 :blush:

Hello Team,

Here is our Best Joomla Theme for Free

Here is mine

Hello Here’s Our Best Resume Joomla Template

Hello Team,

We would like to offer our below MUU template free of cost to the great community.

MUU - Unique and Creative Resume / Portfolio Template By ThemeZaa

Thanks,

ThemeZaa

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.