Theme Got Rejected Again: What am I doing wrong?

This is the fifth template gets rejected; the reason is still unspecified, template can be viewed here:

https://www.bytsnbytes.com/WD/Mus101

I worked for so long on this template, but it looks like a dead-end for me. Still I won’t quit, and I just want to know what is wrong with this template.

Thank you.

I’m sorry to say that but I think you should give up on this theme. My advice to you, when you turn on your computer everday you can check out trending website on themeforest, ask yourself “Would i use this theme” you can try minimal, modern and flat or material (but not like this theme) to design

2 Likes

Sorry, your design is too basic.

Regards.

2 Likes

You have raped all design rules. Go back to design basics and try to learn, don’t focus on the themes.

Thank You for the advice.
“Ask yourself: would I use this theme?” seems like a very good advice. I didn’t ask myself that.

Thank you, JeriTeam.

1 Like

I think Your Design quality is totally out of Envato themeforest quality standard.

Thank you for your reply. What do you think is the poor part about this theme that led to its refusal?

you can research on envato themeforest market getting themeforest standard quality idea.
Hope getting approved.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sure you put a lot if work in the template but it needs a lot of improvements, I mean a lot. I am sure you can do better.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I would be very thankful if you could point at certain specific things that need improvement. It would be very helpful

The layout, loading times, typefaces, colours and overall design are not up to standard. It is very dated and is not attractive.

1 Like

Thank you for pinpointing these points Caizo.

Hi. Never give up. Try to be the best you can be, that’s it. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like