The Sales Monitor 2

Yes, very strange…

More bugs here:
Envato portfolio page is limited to 60 pages.
If you change the URL - you can see a complete portfolio -

reported to support

Same bug in Elements

Same Bug here, i do not have more than 7 pages, but when i manually add page bumber in the URL it shows an empty page.

Yes, I noticed, @miseld, You have 210 items, which fits in 7 pages, Thats absolutely fine, What is the bug? all my portfolio pages are showing, No bug detected

On topic : Low sales compared with previous year, Average Sales compared with previous month

When you add manually page number in the URL (8,9,10,11…) it shows an empty page.
There is no ‘404 page not found’ or the alternative page…

I always had a quiet summer and was improving again in September. This year was the opposite, good sales in summer and September to fall. The graphic is very crazy.

1 Like

yes, was something changed in the search algorithm? I hardly sell anymore but suddenly 1/3 of my previous months… sales.

I guess it is just market behavior, this week is pretty good also

1 Like

Once again no sales from USA this month.
No USA byuers = Really bad month.

I think domovoi behind this :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: don’t let him be angry as he will take your US sales and hide them :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Wish you all the best mate, actually I have looked through your profile you have just 11 items which are not enough to get good sales, this is a good reason why you don’t have US buyers. create more items and I’m sure your sales will be going up. Good luck :+1:

Thank you for your wishes, I really appreciate them.
Yes certainly 11 items are a low number but envato for me is a side income and not my primary occupation. Unfortunatelly I have very limited time for making projects more often.
Inspite the few items I have tried to produce classical projects that won’t be out of trend in a year or two. This managed to produce a steady predictable side monthly income which is now dramaticaly dropped since February 2019.
I am not writting here to complain or to start conspiracy theories. I share some statistical info and that’s it. Also I can’t follow your logic and the correlation between a small portfolio and the lack of US buyers specifically. It is funny because US was always my best market even when I had just one project.

PS. I have also checked your portfolio and although you have 7 times more projects than me your sales aren’t even 3 times mine so I guess quantity isn’t everything.

Good luck to you as well.

2 Likes

Definitely number of items doesn’t matter in terms of US buyers number. Usually I have 30-35% US buyers, this month I have 22-25% and so this month is lil bit slower than previous ones

I didn’t mean by saying creating more items to be the quantity over the quality, but what I meant here that the quantity with quality will do a good revenues. In this year things have changed due to many things such as Elements, search algorithm, more contributors, over million items and the new category sort system, so we have a huge competition here.

For example, we have 11 items in the market with a knowledge that we have about a million items in the video market, so let’s say that the buyer wants to buy a template from Vidoehive, so he will search for his needs, so what is the potential of 11 items to show up to the buyer betweens all the million items, it might show 1 item and might be nothing, as most of the templates have the same title as logo reveal, fire reveal, cinematic intro, etc…That’s what I meant.

BTW, this month is way much better than the previous month and this is my first-month Videohive earnings are better than Envato Elements :smiley:

Answer A & B both

At last a normal day in a week. Overall a month with a big mistake, earnings on Videohive are less than usual (i don’t want to use term ‘half’!). Envato Elements, what to say, after first year, some average earnings, the same as is on Videohive.

Capture

September is getting better. 27% higher than previous month., 3 days to go, may end 30% + than previous month, No way i can reach Jan, Feb Sales, No complaints

Fri-Sat are really bad

1 Like

September sales can only be described as HORROR.
horrible-sales-figures

1 Like