The Sales Monitor 2

It´s unbelievable. I had a trending item, yesterday and today, after some time. Now is not trending anymore, but guess what? Majority of visits to my item came from SITES WE REALLY DON´T WANT. Anyway, just doing catharsis because I already know it´s like trying to fight against Hulk and me being a simple ant haha!:man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

My items sales increase a lot, even better than VH but I don’t think VH has a solution anymore.

Try to search your items on google and then report the pirate links here. I had a lot of traffic from these websites but now it has decreased.

1 Like

Thank you! I will! I found them on google, so that´s one step done :+1:

1 Like

September is slow, worse than Aug

3 Likes

Very low sales here. September should be much much better. I don’t think it’s Envato Elements…

1 Like

We are in a similar product range. For me, September is similar to August so far. But the elements top rate dropped from 7% to 10%. How about you?

Same low sales on Elements too. Strange for beginning of TV season…

Not good at all. The whole year is bad

I never pay much attention to rate in Elements. Mine top10% as well. But august report shows quite good numbrs, with new bonuses it would the best month on EE

2 sales in last 3 days, what is going on?
Anyone else has the same situation?

3 Likes

It looks like you haven’t read these topics:

2 Likes

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: “Who wants to be Top Seller?”
Those eye balls!!! Can´t stop laughing!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this, somehow i’ve missed it.

Can anyone explain me please how is it possible to fill in 22k items within one week?

3 Likes

omg-woman-shock_47649-143

and also with alot of dublicates, what is as I heared “prohibited” on Envato.

Yeah i love the word community which is very often used by Envato. It makes us feel that we are all equal. But by watching such cases i believe that there is some “more” equal authors than others.

3 Likes

you know what the strange is ?
His portfolio has 60 pages, 30 Items per page. Total 1800 items, but on profile page you can see “21716 VideoHive Items”
how ?