The Sales Monitor 2

According to the current sales situation, I think so too.

something wrong, I agree

1 Like

04 26

1 Like

agree.

1 Like

Quite the same amount of sales as previous year, but more earnings:

3 Likes

September 2019 - September 2018
:astonished:

4 Likes

what’s happening?
Screenshot%20(3)

1 Like

:scream:

Same here!! July and August were not bad but September is still terrible.

2 Likes

Hey, guys! Whats wrong with videohive? Where our sales?

2 Likes

Hey Guys,

I just thought to share my new experience. Recently i started to sell item on THM (ThemeForest). In few days i’ve received over 1k views to my single item (which right after become trending), as well around 4 sales in 5-6days. This is completely different from the sales and views i have seen on VH or EE. So i just changed my point of view on VH. VH is not the primary target for Envato. Most users come here to buy pre-madden creative products like AE, AI, IN or WP templates. Stock footage, photos goes very far behind popularity of those things. As well there was huge discussion about what ever new items should be futured or not. And after this experience i would say huge YES. The sorting method especially for stock footage is really matters. And we need to ask for at least to make homepage, or category page showcase mixture of best selling and new items. As well it could showcase even more if at refresh (F5) or every new entrance you would see new set of items (best and new) every time.

P.S. And coming back to the theme “sales” i just got 3 sales of stock footage so far (starting from last week).

Say hello to Elements :slight_smile:

Out of 169 of your items, 149 are on Elements. For $16.50 a month.

… now you wondering where your sales are?

Check out how many authors from the 1st page of the Top Authors are on Elements.
There’s quite a few there that have 0 items or 2-8 items for sale out of many more.

Think they didn’t get the invite? :wink:

As for Elements. When Envato launched Elements we had no choice. I understand that they (envato) came to this desision having some reasons as for their earnings. So it was only a matter of time. What you propose? To launch some strike about this? Fun. We have what we have now and lets live in this reality. And my question was about VH. Despite of Elements VH have very low sales this month.

There was always a choice.
Envato never forced anybody to join or “Tick the elements” check box on their items.

First Authors from Top-sellers page:

Authors from Top Authors list:

It’s from top 10 only.

Of course you won’t find current Top-selling items from these authors on EE , but still they’ve accepted the deal.

Still no MisterHorse, ThomasKovar, Integnity and a few more… (as quoted, "There’s quite a few there that have 0 items, or that have a few 2-8 items)

So that list you posted doesn’t really contradict anything, in case thats what you where trying to do…

Still, they’ve accepted deal. There are quite enough of their items on EE.
About Authors You’ve mentioned: it really depends on their portfolio. If you have few items and these items are current top-sellers - ofc there is no need putting them on EE.

One of mine top-selling items is about 3-4 years old. It is presented on EE for about 9-10 months by this moment and now it has SAME monthly amount of sales as it had year ago. Other Items which are more or less successful also has decent amount of sales on market while being presented on EE.

More of that by this moment (01.01.2019 - 17.09.2019) I have more sales and income than in same period of last year (before I joined EE)

Good job, mate.
Do you do any social media marketing of your own items or you rely only on Envato to promote your items?

1 Like

Thanks, only promotion from Envato. And from google analytics I see that 70-80% of visits goes directly from Envato

1 Like