They did.

Can you show me where did you see it? I don’t want to miss anything

It’s everywhere.
here

and here

UPD: And also on your page

It seems they have fixed it.

Another Worst week is continued. I Hope it will be changed next week

please reduce price then you can get sales but no $$$$$$.i change lot of my project price to 7$.

I earn 0.99$
 :slight_smile:

@cryvfx Yes if you are selling for the happiness of a new sale and not for your food and rent :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

really you are right i can count my sales but my pocket empty :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

this is really crazy still got only $52 for this month.

Hi want to make my profile like this.
Any tips will be appreciated.

Sales are average in first half of May.

1 Like

Terrible 3 last days - 1 sale only (normal avg. ± 8 sales per day) :confused:

1 Like

Very low sales here. Is it Summer time or prices?

Idk, Sales are OK for me, Monday is a quite nice day as well

in 6 days I got only one sale. And the traffic shows more than 500 visitors. Very Frustrating I got one extended sale last week other wise it was hell of week. Sales are falling month by month. Iam really losing trust on envato.

6 Likes

I always take a notes of this “You are xxxx on the market”. This gives me a little info about how sales performs in whole Envato market and Hive. In last 2 days I’ve dropped by 8 positions (that probably means someone bought 8 items from other authors) or 1 item from Themeforest where 2 items cost double than average item on Hive. So in general the whole market is down

As far as I know, this thing represents number of sales only, not earnings. You can check this authors top list by the link:

(same for other markets)

yep it is. Still if this number doesn’t change too much. That means that sales are low almost for everyone.

That might mean anything, those 8 authors might have done any number of sales

That just means at least 8 authors who were ranked below you were making more sales than you and is not a sign of any weak or strong performance of the marketplaces. If any, it is a sign of your individual portfolios low performance.

If you have no or low sales and keep your position, this also only means that no one in a lower position made enough sales to surpass you, but it could be that their sales gap to you is just too big to make them surpass you in that list.

To be able to get any sense of how the marekt is performing, you have to take a look at the whole author lists and how many sales they have from one day to another.
If you would calculate the difference of each author for each day, you get the market performance. As this is unrealistically to do by hand, you might be able to write a script that does this. Then you will have meaningful data.

Just looking at your position does not tell you much, though.

When people are seeing low sales, they expect everyone has low sales. People forget that there are thousands of authors and when there are 10-20 authors complaining about low sales in the forums this does not indicate anything meaningful.

You should always be interested in your portfolios performance and try to increase that if you are unhappy with it, in the end this is what should be of importance to you: Your earnings.

1 Like