The Sales Monitor 2

Are you sure about this?. Just curious. If this is a possibility I’m interested in knowing which kind of file could make that happen throughout the year in elements.

1 Like

I have bunch of items which made 1000+ throughout the year, but I was talking about 1000+ per Month)

1 Like

When I mentioned throughout the year I meant a single file making $1000 each month. So if you know any particular file that could have made that kinda money in a month I’m interested to know.

1 Like

As it isn’t file of mine, I can’t tell anything more:)

Plus now this is wrong topic to speak about ee earnings - it might confuse others

1 Like

one person positive sales are not judged by all other author negative sales. its just lucky some of the authors having sales. we all had that time before. when your time will come you will know. until then cheers for your sales.

2 Likes

One person who speaks about this, usually those, who has sales are silent otherside is lowsales ones

2 Likes

As far as I know making a $1000 from a single file is a distance possibility that can happen only on rare occasions, if it happens at all. But not every month. Not in elements.

And Yes. No Talking about elements earnings anymore.

Now since it is a Sales monitor Lets talk about sales in videohive market. Generally we don’t talk about sales here in the forum.

Sales are as usual very low… Sales are as low as it was 10 years ago with very small portfolio. In general overall videohive market is going on a decline of around 10% every year for us from past 5 years. But last year we managed to stop it and made a gain of around 2% than previous year. This year the fall could be around 30-50% if it don’t recover through the autumn and holidays season.

2 Likes

Last week of July is decent/good, much better than previous ones. Overall July earnings are the same as June earnings.

More than 2x drop in comparison to june or around 10x drop in comparison to the last year july

2 Likes

Sales from my Motion Graphics items. 56 sales in July. No longer a decent graph to compare or analyze :wink:

4 sale. Just 4. Whole month just 4 sales. 566 items. Its getting worse and worse. I lost all my excitement. Element sales are now 1/3 of Last year. Is it my fault? No because my rank at videohive is still the same. They created elements and it killed videohive. Then they invited too many authors and then our income drops there as well. I dont have a problem with authors but at least envato should keep our income the same.

2 Likes

I don’t think they account for flutter here. We write here that the situation has been bad for over a year. However, no one gives valid or consistent answers. Authors do their own analysis or write their own thoughts.

3 Likes

worst month.

2 Likes

My turn to write something in this valley of tears…

July 2021 has been the worst month since 2013, when I was only 1 year into VH, far from bring Elite so around 53% commission and I only had timelapses that were priced 5$…

3 Likes

3 Likes

My sad story for the second month as well.

I’m trying to figure out why this drop happened last month, as well as this month is kinda going to be bad, can someone share some tips from their experience, or is this because of summer vacations??? Or what :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Now it looks like it`s picking up. Sales each day for the last 3days. Visit bounce rate from 100% (50 visitors) dropped to 13%

Worst month I ever experienced here on Videohive.

2 Likes

one month ago no any single produce are sale. whats going on.