The Sales Monitor 2

so something like this - today I was sell one AE template ?

What?)

everyday sales

For 9 days in March I have had at least 1 sale a day, if this is what youā€™d asked)

3 Likes

Wellā€¦ I can only assume Envato cutback on their ad campaigns this month. (or an algorithm changed.) Because the sells this month have halted completely. :man_shrugging: I understand slow months happen. This month is absurd enough to actually cause me to login in here and commentā€¦:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I dont know why but this month sales are very, very low compared to other months.

I do sell Motion Graphics. Usually March should be better than Jan/Feb but last year (2020) that didnā€™t happen for me; thought it was due to pandemic. This year, March (until 13th day) performs lower than any other yearā€™s March.

I see there is no meaning in expecting a specific month / season to perform in an expected way in the long run. The impact of overall industry saturation and upcoming trends are not easily predictable.

2 Likes

GUYS ARE YOU FOR REAL?
Travels are closed. Businesses are closed. Hotels are closed. Shops? Most closed. Entertainment? Closed. Sports, Gyms? Closed. Restaurants maybe??? Nope. Closed.

What do you expect? Selling templates and motion graphics like cakes? Cakes are closed too btw. Just like weddings. And all theaters and cinemas and events and forums.

Soo ummā€¦ i am very happy that I have like 50-60% of my earnings still coming in!!!

Its amazing!
Amazing sales this month when all the world is in postapocalypstic status :smiley:

Just chill, paint, tidy up your garage. Or create new content. Because when world opens up we will see a recovery like never before.

It might take another half year ir year to recover. So just chill out and enjoy the calmness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We sell digital things. And digital world is open as never before.

ā€¦and probably we will get drop in sales, because people wouldnā€™t stare at screen so much.

3 Likes

Iā€™m having the best weeks since I joined VH, even with the pandemic happening.

1 Like

And Iā€™m enjoying these nice coincidences: image
I wish sales would correlate with days more often :smirk:

1 Like

Weird enoughā€¦ 13 Saturday doesnā€™t show up in my earnings tab, do you have any idea why? :confused:

1 Like

Oh yes that also happens to meā€¦ it means that you got 0 sales that day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy:

If the pandemic has any influence on your sales is totally depending on what kind of items you are selling. Flyer-Designs? Most probably down in sales when there are no events that you could need a flyer for.

Website theme? Every mom and pop shop is going online now to remain solvent, so most probably you see an increase in sales.

And vice versa when the restrictions are lifted. There is no general ā€œpandemic is good/badā€, and I would not recommend to hope for the big sales explosion or implosion when the pandemic is over.

9 Likes

corona corona wth . haiku

1 Like

Sales from USA down again, rest of the globe look as usual so far.

Iā€™ve got another nice coincidence:

7 Likes

2098 hereā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™re traveling in time :scream:

1 Like