The Sales Monitor 2

How dare you to post such a graph here where everyone agrees that february is all doom and gloom?

Look at my huge drop:

plot twist: My January was already 25% down compared to december. February is just as bad :wink:

1 Like

Actually all the same :))

Motion Graphics sales.

3 Likes

so how does the graph look now?

1 Like

I can not wait -answer from miseld :slight_smile:

Here it is

5 Likes

I hope this year will be better.

1 Like

This thread just wouldn’t be the same without Miseld

:joy::heart:

4 Likes

I guess you are right

2 Likes

Why is this month and last month selling so bad compared to last year, down almost 80% -90%? Anyone else having this problem?

6 Likes

9 days of no sales, this I never had… Due to Elements and similar video platforms, work has depreciated… Few people already buy new works, everything is idle in the empty…(

1 Like

Hi guys, I hook up on few forums where people gather from the video industry and sell their output everywhere they can. Big drop in sales across all platforms everywhere. Some senior guys (who up in the industry for 15+y) even lose patience and tried to buy their own stuff just to check if it`s not a system bug. We all may feel why this is happening.

Thease hard times might be a great opportunity for EE to increase bonus (i bet there are resources left) for authors with a specially dedicated message (as I bet they know more about what’s going on in this market as a whole).

3 Likes

Yes, these are unprecedented times, just as every week since the start of the first sales monitor thread :wink:

3 Likes

https://forums.envato.com/t/why-are-the-same-videos-on-the-market/360911/3

In this way, it is expected that there will be many pirated videos on the market.

Don’t you think this problem is affecting the decline in sales for stock footage and motion graphics authors?
The target is not only videos from other sites, but also videos from the Videohive.
Is this a problem that the author himself has to solve?

Never ending story. People always complain about sales.

And to be on trend: Almost no sales since Saturday! :scream:

4 Likes

Good start of a month, for 8 days almost beat last one :slight_smile:

1 Like

To break the trend… Got one sale for today (so far) and more for other days… :scream:

I won’t even say about my sales =)))

1 Like

27=)

1 Like

Idea was more about everyday sales)