The Graphic Designer Bundle: Available Now!

Hey everybody!

We’ve got an exciting announcement! The Graphic Designer Bundle will be available for a limited time only from next Monday the 10th on PhotoDune! :slight_smile:

Update: The Bundle is now available!

More details here: http://photodune.net/bundles/graphicdesigner

We’re SUPER excited for this Bundle, choc-full of awesome photos and graphics to help you out in your next design project.

If you wish to refer people to the bundle - grab the affiliate banners from here: http://wiki.envato.com/referral/tips-referral/promote-the-graphic-designer-bundle/

Jordan

I hope it’s not like the birthday bundle. :slight_smile:

Excited!

Very cool! :slight_smile:

Very good news! :sunglasses:

Yeah great new :slight_smile:

Sounds awesome!

Keen as a bean :slight_smile:

Jordan_M said

As well as provide affiliate ads if you want to promote the bundle to earn some extra cash!

Jordan

Yes, please :smiley:

Great news :smiley:

Nice to see the market being supported. Have all the files been selected?

Seems interesting… looking forward to it!

Another bundle that I was not selected appears looks like I’m not taken into account :frowning:

Edit: this only tells me one thing :expressionless:

What is that yellowish little badge I see below your avatar, Carlos? Be thankful you’ve been there at least once my friend :wink:

Great news, GR has been waiting for a long time for that. Good luck with sales to Envato and authors.

Looking forward to it!

Great News! Finally! Does envato select files or are we invited to request our files to be included in the bundle? :slight_smile:

imultime said

Great News! Finally! Does envato select files or are we invited to request our files to be included in the bundle? :slight_smile:

Our Marketplace team selects all the files. And although they’ve yet to select any of mine, I know they do a super job :slight_smile:

Exciting stuff! :smiley:

Wowow new bundle!! :wink:

Great news :slight_smile:
I start my school that day, can’t wait eheh (Communication and multimedia design) :sunglasses: