The Graphic Designer Bundle: Available Now!

CarlosViloria said

Another bundle that I was not selected appears looks like I’m not taken into account :frowning:

Edit: this only tells me one thing :expressionless:

Unless that badge is lying you’ve already been featured in a bundle. Be happy for the other authors.

Yay! This will be the first bundle one of my items has been featured in. I’m excited :slight_smile:

Great news! :slight_smile:

I’m not a designer, but look forward to checking this out.

I wonder if they will do eventually do a bundle for each marketplace?..

Great News! (and crossed-fingers to be one of the selected authors) :slight_smile:

I Will have to buy this, it’s going to cost me half my Envato chip-stack though :smiley:

rakinjakk said

I Will have to buy this, it’s going to cost me half my Envato chip-stack though :smiley:

Never mind, you can always win more :wink:

DigitalYardSale said

Yay! This will be the first bundle one of my items has been featured in. I’m excited :slight_smile:

I don’t think you’re supposed to tell people.

LandonWilson said
DigitalYardSale said

Oops :confused:

DigitalYardSale said
LandonWilson said
DigitalYardSale said

Oops :confused:

Yes, shhhhh!!! Contain your excitement now! :slight_smile:

Hey guys! If you wish to refer people to the bundle on your site or blog, you can use the referral banners we’ve provided here:

http://wiki.envato.com/referral/tips-referral/promote-the-graphic-designer-bundle/

:slight_smile:

Jordan

Jordan_M said

Hey guys! If you wish to refer people to the bundle on your site or blog, you can use the referral banners we’ve provided here:

http://wiki.envato.com/referral/tips-referral/promote-the-graphic-designer-bundle/

:slight_smile:

Jordan

Awesome … :slight_smile:

very cool, i’m really excited

I am Waiting with Baited Breath for this Bundle!!

Woooo~ Another awesome week.

I’m so excited about it! Waiting for it :slight_smile:

cool :slight_smile:

Yay!

I’ll buy it… :smiley:

Well, it’s here - and it’s basically okay.

what is that 77 items?