the downloaded file zip file is corrupted, i downloaded again and also many item to unzip still same

the downloaded file zip file is corrupted, i downloaded again and also many item to unzip still same

Hi, please make sure your download completed 100% successfully. Also you can try with another zip software. Thanks

thanks for the response, yes i have downloaded multiple times the same but still no luck, also used peazip recommended by themeforest bu also error, even they are not responding for emails or any kind of support, please any other suggestion to contact them

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to check it for you.

thanks again, i have already opened a ticket but there is no response from anyone envato, themeforest or any of the support team, this is very sad to face problem from such big names.

currently support team experiencing a high volume of enquiries and response time could be some delay. Also weekend now. Hope they will reply you as quickly they can. Thanks

I also have the same problem about extracting contents from the ZIP file. The error message says: Windows cannot open the folder. The Compressed (zipped) Folder ‘C…\graphicriver…’ is invalid. This happens when I buy a bundle of photoshop animated actions. But when I buy a simple action, it goes through! What is happening? I have downloaded the same item several times and even waited 30 minutes to make sure everything is downloaded but I still get the same error message when trying to unzip it.

Hello :slight_smile:

Could you please try the following ?

• Try renaming the file name or try changing the path : Windows has a limit of 260 characters in path names, so if the zip file is placed in a a folder (including the desktop) the files contained inside the zip file may exceed this limit and fail to extract. Placing the zip file on the root level of the system drive is the safest way to avoid this problem.

• Could you please try 7zip - http://www.7-zip.org/