Thanks AJ. 1066 sales!

In remembrance of the battle of hastings…I’d like to thank Envato/AJ for giving me the chance to reach this historic milestone in sales. I know compared to some it’s not a huge number but I’d like to thank everybody…other Authors who’ve encouraged me (I’m looking at Jblanks in particular) and all the fantastic customers who’ve purchased my music. I’d also like to give a big thank you to our often much maligned reviewers who have been very helpful and put up with all my mistakes and pointed me in the right direction many times. In particular, I’d like to give a shout out to audiomichaeld who told me about the site in the first place.

Anyway, thanks all. Good luck to everybody with your own sales :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Many good, fun, lively and useful niches tracks in your portfolio. Best wishes for the future! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thanks very much! Good luck with all your wonderful little bleeps, burps and other sound effects :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have bleeps by the dozen, but still no burps, haha. :smile:

Thanks for the idea, I’ll do some burps masterpieces soon. :wink:

1 Like

Hello @Revturkey

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

Congrats @Revturkey! Historical sales numbers are very cool! :sunglasses: History for the win!

1 Like

Congratulations on the excellent result!

1 Like

Congrats mate :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Congrats! :tada: Digging your tracks! You have an especially unique sense of quirky. VERY fun portfolio from what I have heard.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody, much appreciated! Good luck with your sales :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats Dude !

1 Like

Congratulation man!!! Good lucky

1 Like

Congrats bro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations and keep up the great work !

1 Like

Thanks again, everyone :slight_smile:

Nice one Rev :smile: All the best for many more!
I was gonna say Blimey! but i refrained…

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like