Thank you Envato! :D

Just want to express my happyness with you guys!

Thank you Envato!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

One of your item has been viewed approx 1000 times, thatā€™s why you got it. Itā€™s no big deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulation :tada: I wish u have tons of sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s a big deal for EZCode, and in this thread, thatā€™s the important thing. Although Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s not the criteria for a trending item.

3 Likes

No offense but would understand if the item was featured or something. It didnā€™t look so important for me but as you stated, maybe itā€™s important for him/her. Congrats to him/her!

1 Like

Congratulation man.

1 Like

Thank you for the support guys. Although, it might not be a big thing for some of you, itā€™s quite awesome for me. Every badge, is important, not only for the Envato account, but as for a personal interest and personal realization. It might been seen by many customers, but did not had the acceptance to all the public, but still, itā€™s great to know that people sees the item and visit it.
It gives me great joy to express my happyness on this, because it keeps the motivation high :smiley:
Well, I really was pleased to win this bagde :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Best regards.

PS: Yeah! Iā€™m a Man! :joy:

I wouldnā€™t guess what youā€™re going to do when/if you receive Elite badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean man. Itā€™s the recognition of the community, Envato people etc, that give you even more
joy than having 5 sales in the same day :slight_smile:

Youā€™re definitely entitled to be joyful, thatā€™s our birthright.

As for some people here that donā€™t appreciate other joyfulness or success,
just leave them alone. Theyā€™re sad or maybe angry for this or that and they express their feelings as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦wellā€¦Elite badge can come as a quick thing (2-3 year) if you upped some really valuable things,
or it may take years. Itā€™s motivation and patience that will reap that reward.

ā€¦alsoā€¦I knew that the trendsetter or ā€œtrending itemā€ icon comes for selling day after day, or something similar, like selling today 1 item, selling tomorrow same item twice, then the day after selling it again, something like that.

As far as I know itā€™s not just having 1,000 views on an item that gives you this badge. But maybe Iā€™m wrong about this, who knowsā€¦

1 Like

I could pay you a beer :joy: :joy: :joy:
Butā€¦that day wonā€™t ever comeā€¦soā€¦no beer for youā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Best regards m8 :wink:

I didnā€™t mean that but thanks for the offer. Thou, Iā€™m not a beer person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @SoundLoungeStudio :slight_smile:
Thanks for your words. This is really a recognition of our work, either it is not the best, but we always try to make it better :smiley:

Best regards :wink:

2 Likes

No problem @ki-themes.

Itā€™s your opinion, and Iā€™m fine with that. Iā€™m not judging anyone for that :slight_smile:
Have a nice weekend :wink:

Best regards.

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

:star2: Congratulations! :star2:

1 Like

keep going on ā€¦ :+1:

1 Like