Talented graphic designer needed!

Hello,

I’m looking for an experienced creative graphic designer to help me build various assets (email, social media, blog, ad creatives etc) in an on going basis. I work for a large company in fashion niche. You will be working alongside me and a content writer and we will send you work as when it becomes available. If your work is good then I will consider putting you on a monthly retainer so you will be paid a fixed amount or for hours. We can negotiate and come to an agreement.

Before you apply please consider the following criteria

1. You must be very creative and pay attention to detail, imagery and typography (super important)
  2. Must have a good portfolio with sample work.
  3. Must have experience building ads, banners, Social media banners, Ad banners etc along with samples.
  4. Best if you’re within europe. (Saves the hassle of time differences) but I’m open to others if they can prove good skills.
  5. Good communication skills, availability (Very important) and flexible.
  6. If you have previous experience designing for fashion niche it will be an advantage.
  7. If you have done nice designs for Display ads, Facebook promoted post graphics, instagram carousals you will most likely get the job :slight_smile:

When you apply make sure to send me links to your work samples and mention your hourly rate.

Thank you and hope to work with you soon.

Hi,

As a professional graphic designer I can surely help you for this work, please add me on** Skype-cis.hayden** so that we can discuss.

Thanks
Hayden

hi it looks like u most importantly search for a web designer indeed

Hi bro,

I am interested :slight_smile: Add me in skype - mano.kien

Im interested email me @ randylopezsantillan@gmail.com or add me skype randy.lopez.santillan

thanks

Let’s talk, I have sent you one message, please check

need cool icons? talk to me

Hi,
Have a look at my portfolio http://graphicriver.net/user/arnabkumar/portfolio and trust me really need a job in this time.
If I get any chance then it will be the pleasure for me.
Let me know

My slype - arnabkumar2

Thanks…
Arnab Kumar Halder

Hi.

I’m Sermaraj from India. I’m interested. Pls find my portfolio here.

I’m very flexible when it comes to work timing. Please consider me.

My skype id : graphix_shiv

Thank you.

Contact us. : The team of designers.** Webstrot**
e-mail : webstrot@gmail.com

Hi,

Interested !!!
please contact here: themebeer@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi
I have 13 years of experience in photoshop based web design, social media design, banners, logos, website layouts, illustrations, styles, actions etc

Check out my work at

Graphic River Portfolio
DeviantArt Portfolio

15$ per hour

Thanks
Pradhuman