Any graphic designers interested in ongoing freelance work?

I’m looking for 1-2 graphic designers to help with ongoing freelance work. We have a lot of work to outsource for the next 4-6 weeks. The work load will lighten up after that, but I could still use someone for a few small projects each month ongoing if things go well.

Photoshop MUST be your main skill. We have hundreds of photos that needed light editing and 50+ that need advanced editing and manipulation, full background removals, etc. I will eventually need some print work and custom icons, but if you’re not an illustrator don’t worry about it. The photo editing is our priority right now. If you already have a 40+ hour per week job this is not for you as the work load will be too much.

This is for a large U.S. based engineering company and we want to work directly with a designer, no agencies or middle men. You do not need to be local, but I do want someone who I can reach by email within 24 hours during the work week, can turn things around rather quickly, and can bill us for your hours worked on a weekly basis (we will pay you every Friday by PayPal or another payment method if you prefer). Due to legal requirements, any U.S. based freelancers will be paid as contract labor by check through our accounting department and must submit a 1099 tax form.

If you are interested please message me your hourly rate, an estimate of how many hours per week you have available, and some samples of your work or link to your GraphicRiver profile.

Please check the Personal Message