Support required To add Indian payment gateway

Dear Team

Please guide us how can we add payment option in this theme.we want maximum payment option want to add specifically indain payment gateway like Net Banking,Bank Transfer,paytm,UPI,credit card,debit card,Visa master card,Google pay etc.screen shot of payment option is attached. Kindly guide us the way to attach all of these option with this theme which we alredy pursued from you.

Thanks & Regards

Radha ojha

If all of those were not included on the original file then you will need to hire help to add them.

Based on just the seed room you list above (assuming it is even technically possible) you will be looking at thousands of $ to set them all up properly to handle payments

Please guide me how i can add indian payment gateway on my website.

Dear Team
Please guide us how can we add payment option in this theme.we want maximum payment option want to add specifically indain payment gateway like Net Banking,Bank Transfer,paytm,UPI,credit card,debit card,Visa master card,Google pay etc.screen shot of payment option is attached. Kindly guide us the way to attach all of these option with this theme which we alredy pursued from you.

Thanks & Regards
Radha ojha

It’s not that easy.

Each gateway will require it’s own method to integrate. There is no guarantee that the theme can fucntion with any of those, so it would need to be tested.

This would be a big job just to add one or two, let alone a significant number.

If you have a relaistic budget and timeframe then you could look on www.studio.envato.com to try and find a freelancer but you it will not be cheap or quick to do.

Hello Radha,

Can understand your problem, you can visit our WordPress plugin collection and choose the best suitable plugin for your website.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,