spotify clone

hi there
i know that developing a music serviece platform (backend and apps) from scratch would cost a fortune, so i was wondering is there any ready to use scripts out there ? spotify, rdio, pandora…etc

you add the tracks (which you have royalties to) and users can listen for free, download on their devices, follow there friends, create there own playlists…etc

regards
ahmad

Let me know if you find one I’m looking for the same thing

Well, I guess this isn’t really hard to create. If you’d contact me via the profile with an email we could discuss about something like this.

Cheers

Elitecode said

Well, I guess this isn’t really hard to create. If you’d contact me via the profile with an email we could discuss about something like this.

Cheers

done :smiley:

jatune said

Let me know if you find one I’m looking for the same thing

i’ll sure do m8

My team did this in 2008, before Spotify existed.

The client wanted “a YouTube for music”. This included playlists, continuous playback while browsing, playback controls, uploading, automatic ID3 tag extraction, a desktop application, an invitation system, a payment system, & all the standard features that you would expect from a YouTube clone — circa 2008. Video upload was disabled at the client’s request, as he wanted it to be an audio-only site.

Please send a message if you are interested: http://codecanyon.net/user/BizLogic#contact

Contacted ???

I did not receive a message.

Ok just to keep the thread updated, I contacted them and they seemed really professional in their job, but the price was too high for my budget as they were going to build it from the ground up

So question still awaits an answer

We are currently developing a spotify clone based on the Musik Template by Flatfull. Will be available here at CodeCanyon, soon :slight_smile:

Have you checked this: phpSound ? Have a lot of functios and work on all PHP servers. Also, I will release soon an theme for it. Check the script and tell me what do you think about it.

Condor5 said

We are currently developing a spotify clone based on the Musik Template by Flatfull. Will be available here at CodeCanyon, soon :slight_smile:

great news :smiley:
consider me in for one + a customisation job for the mobile apps :stuck_out_tongue:

please dont forget some social integration, follow friends, create live radio…etc etc

varcolac1000 said

Have you checked this: phpSound ? Have a lot of functios and work on all PHP servers. Also, I will release soon an theme for it. Check the script and tell me what do you think about it.

i did its awesome indeed, but its posing as a soundcloud model not spotify, as in users upload instead of a server streaming

a7medo778 said
varcolac1000 said

i did its awesome indeed, but its posing as a soundcloud model not spotify, as in users upload instead of a server streaming

OK, I understand your point.

Good luck with it !

I have found this one http://tancode.com/ex-fm-awesome-cloud-player but it hasn’t been updated in while. its not mobile friend or responsive. after you purchase it though the developer doesn’t answer his emails

if someone could update this it would be awesome

jatune said

I have found this one http://tancode.com/ex-fm-awesome-cloud-player but it hasn’t been updated in while. its not mobile friend or responsive. after you purchase it though the developer doesn’t answer his emails

Wow that’s actually really good, but your right, development support is very important
I mean a streaming platform without mobile apps is kinda useless

a7medo778 said
Condor5 said

great news :smiley:
consider me in for one + a customisation job for the mobile apps :stuck_out_tongue:

please dont forget some social integration, follow friends, create live radio…etc etc

If you want, you can test the script in its current state.

Just contact me via the form on my profile and I’ll send you a link to the live demo :slight_smile:

message sent for the demo link

contacted as well

jatune said

just took another look at the script its really really good, i mean even the social features are amazing with full follow and like functions
petty dev isnt supporting it, just out curiosity, is it hard to pickup his work and develop mobile apps for it ?